Yes. We are limiting the number of customers based on provincial ordinance where each store is located. All stores will have occupancy limit signs posted. We’ll also have markings throughout the store showing proper distancing space.
View More FAQs
- Will merchandise that is tried on be sanitized?
- Will cash still be accepted? Or will it be card only?
- How will stores handle returned items safely?
- Where are your stores located?
- Will store hours of operation be different or more limited?
- How will stores be cleaned before and after shopping?
- Will store associates wear masks and gloves?
- Will there be any health checks for customers upon entering stores?
- Will you limit how many customers are allowed in each store at a time?
- What will fitting rooms be like when stores reopen?