Yes. Reusable shopping bags will be allowed, but we ask that customers put any items in the bag themselves.
View More FAQs
- What safety precautions have been taken for Levi’s® employees?
- Will store associates wear masks?
- Will there be any health checks for customers upon entering stores?
- Will you limit how many customers are allowed in each store at a time?
- What will fitting rooms be like when stores reopen?
- Will merchandise that is tried on be sanitized?
- Will checkout lines be spaced out?
- Will cash still be accepted? Or will it be card only?
- Can customers bring their own reusable bags?
- How will stores handle returned items safely?