If you are not available to receive your delivery, the carrier will leave a contact card at your address saying when they will attempt to re-deliver the package. If you are not able to receive the parcel by the third delivery attempt, the parcel will be returned to the carrier depot. If you don’t collect it or arrange re-delivery, the parcel will be sent back to the Levi's® Returns Department. We will process your refund within 7 business days after receiving your return. During the holiday season (December-February), returns may take up to 14 business days to process due to higher than normal volumes. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. If the refund is applied to your credit card, your credit card company may take up to 10 additional business days to post the refund to your account.
View More FAQs
- Is it safe for me to order and receive packages from Levi.com?
- Where do you ship?
- How much does shipping cost?
- What are your shipping deadlines?
- Help! I keep missing my delivery. What should I do?
- What if I am an international customer who wants to purchase from your site?
- Can I ship to an address other than my billing address?
- Which items are eligible for Same-Day Delivery?