U.S. Levi.com orders cannot be shipped internationally, but Levi’s® offers online shopping options in several countries worldwide. Please visit http://global.levi.com/ or click the flag at the top right of Levi.com to change countries. Please note that not all countries on the page have shopping options but may have sites containing information about Levi’s® products. U.S. Levi.com orders can be shipped to the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO addresses. Levi’s® doesn’t currently ship to U.S. territories, international re-shippers, or businesses that forward packages to international addresses. Purchases on the U.S. Levi.com site can be made with a U.S. affiliated credit or debit cards of any billing address, as long as the order ships to a valid U.S. address. We have the right to cancel orders which are in violation of this policy.
View More FAQs
- Is it safe for me to order and receive packages from Levi.com?
- Where do you ship?
- How much does shipping cost?
- What are your shipping deadlines?
- Help! I keep missing my delivery. What should I do?
- What if I am an international customer who wants to purchase from your site?
- Can I ship to an address other than my billing address?
- Which items are eligible for Same-Day Delivery?