RETURNS BY MAIL
Items purchased on Levi.com can be returned by mail. If you need to reprint the return label, visit our Returns & Exchanges Center. Enter your order number and email address. Select the item you want to return. Then choose one of these two easy return options:
- Go printer-less. If don’t have a printer handy, get a mobile return code for your package. Take the code to a FedEx store or a participating Walgreens and they will print the label for you.
- Print a return label. If you have a printer, print a prepaid shipping label and packing slip. Place the packing slip inside the package and attach the shipping label to the outside. Drop the package at a FedEx or a participating Walgreens.
- Returns cannot be canceled once they have been dropped off with FedEx.
- A $7.50 fee will be deducted from your refund when you use the mobile return code or when you use the provided FedEx shipping label. (We recommend keeping a copy of the tracking number associated with the shipping label.) The $7.50 fee will not be charged if:
- the item you received was not the item you ordered
- the item you received was defective
- you choose an alternate carrier, in which case you are responsible for return shipping costs
- you ship your item for return in the same package as an item you send back to us for exchange
- Your refund will be processed in the original form of payment within 15 business days. You can visit My Account to check the status of your refund.
We are accepting returns and exchanges in our re-opened stores for purchases made either on Levi.com or in-store. Our return and exchange policy will be extended to accommodate any store hours. All returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours. Returns older than 60 days will be allowed up to 60 days after a store’s re-opening date.
- Custom items (e.g., Future Finish) are not eligible for return.
- Returns without a receipt are eligible for store credit only.
- Shipping and handling fees, gift wrap charges and donations are non-refundable.
- Items purchased online using PayPal or Apple Pay can be mailed to Levi.com for a refund.
- International customers who purchased from US online are responsible for all shipping costs to return.
- US online purchases must be returned to Levi's® US. Canada online store purchases must be returned to Levi's® Canada. APO customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
Same-Day Delivery orders are eligible for both online and in-store returns and exchanges. In-store returns and exchanges will only be accepted at our stores currently open to the public.