Be kind to your Levi’s® garments to ensure many happy years of use. For denim, it’s best to wash denim as little as possible—not only to prevent shrinking and fading, but also to conserve water and lessen the impact on the environment. When they’re ready for freshening up, turn jeans inside-out, wash separately in cold water and line dry, if possible. Learn more about garment care here.
View More FAQs
- Help! How do I find the right size for me?
- How to I find the right fit?
- How should I clean or care for my Levi’s® garments?
- How do I file a warranty claim?
- How much will my Levi’s® jeans shrink?
- Where can I learn more about the craftsmanship, design details, and innovation for Levi’s® Products?
- Where can I learn more about Levi's® sustainability initiatives for the environment and for the community?
- How do I customize a product online? Which products are customizable?
- Can I modify or cancel my custom order?
- Can I return a customized product?