Yes. Once you’ve created an account and are signed in, you can go to the ‘Shipping Addresses’ section under ‘My Account’. From there, you can add, edit, or remove saved addresses. To add new addresses, click on ‘ADD A NEW ADDRESS’. To edit a saved address, click on ‘Edit’. To remove a saved address, click on the ‘REMOVE’ button under the address you wish to modify.
View More FAQs
- How do I create a Levi.com account?
- I forgot my password, what should I do?
- How do I make changes to my account info?
- What are the perks of having a Levi’s account?
- Can I add or delete a shipping or billing address?
- How to become an authorized Levi's® Retailer?
- What is Levi’s® Red Tab™ Member Program?
- What are Levi’s® Red Tab™ benefits?
- How do I become a Levi’s® Red Tab™ Member?