We understand if you’re worried about receiving packages right now. But we can assure you that ordering from Levi.com is still safe. That's partly due to the traits of coronavirus disease-19, or COVID-19. The illness is mainly spread through respiratory droplets. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, “there is likely very low risk of spread from products or packaging that are shipped over a period of days or weeks at ambient temperatures.” As an extra precaution, you should always wash your hands immediately after handling packages.
Additional safety precautions we are taking include:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting common areas and equipment
- Sourcing and securing a deep-cleaning provider
- Providing free gloves to employees
- Staggering shifts, limiting the amount of people in the break rooms, and spacing associates where possible
- Continuous corporate and local monitoring of CDC and WHO recommendations, risks, and findings
Nothing is more important to us than your health and the health of your loved ones, and we take our responsibility to keep you safe seriously. We’ll continue to provide updates as the situation evolves. Take care of each other.
Due to health safety measures we’ve put in place to protect our employees, Levi.com orders may be subject to shipping delays. We’re grateful for your patience. Visit our Order Status Page to track your order.