Yes. Reusable shopping bags will be allowed, but we ask that customers put any items in the bag themselves.
View More FAQs
- What safety precautions have been taken for Levi’s® employees?
- Will store associates wear masks and gloves?
- Will any coverings (i.e. face masks) be provided to customers?
- Will there be any health checks for customers upon entering stores?
- Will you limit how many customers are allowed in each store at a time?
- What will fitting rooms be like when stores reopen?
- Will checkout lines be spaced out?
- Can customers bring their own reusable bags?
- How will stores be cleaned before and after shopping?