We still accept cash, as well as debit and credit cards, in our stores. When possible, we are encouraging customers to use contactless forms of payment like Apple Pay and Google Pay.
View More FAQs
- Do you offer price adjustments?
- Will paper receipts still be given at in-store checkout?
- Will cash still be accepted for in-store purchases? Or will it be card only and/or any payment process changes (i.e. wireless payments)?
- Have I been charged twice for my order?
- What kind of payment does Levi.com accept?
- Will my payment information be secure?
- What is Afterpay and how do I use it?
- What if I miss or cannot pay an Afterpay payment?
- Where can I use my gift card?
- What is the Levi’s® Donation program and how does it work?