Yes, we will still offer paper receipts at checkout. We also offer contactless e-receipts. We encourage customers to sign up for e-receipts using their email address.
View More FAQs
- Do you offer price adjustments?
- Will paper receipts still be given at in-store checkout?
- Will cash still be accepted for in-store purchases? Or will it be card only and/or any payment process changes (i.e. wireless payments)?
- Have I been charged twice for my order?
- What kind of payment does Levi.com accept?
- Will my payment information be secure?
- What is Afterpay and how do I use it?
- What if I miss or cannot pay an Afterpay payment?
- Where can I use my gift card?
- What is the Levi’s® Donation program and how does it work?